- 13 - 14 May 2023
TimeSan Fransisco Time
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- USD 175.00
Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1 – ONLINE – English
Secrets of Natural Walking (SONW) is an interactive online workshop. Learn the most common mistakes in walking that cause poor posture, aching joints, and premature aging. Reactivate your body’s natural self-healing abilities by learning the 6 secret keys to walking properly.
Participants have reported that the Secrets of Natural Walking workshop has helped them:
- – Improve sleep quality
- – Increase energy levels and vitality
- – Reduce joint, bone & nerve pain
- – Improve posture and related conditions such as scoliosis and hunchback
- – Improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels, digestions, metabolism & helps weight loss
- – Promote a more toned and proportional body
- – Increase spiritual wellness through a healthy mind and body
- – Help the Spiritual Heart be more open and free
San Fransisco time
This workshop is delivered online.
How to Register
Click here for the online registration.
Workshop Fees for Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1 – online
Rates are based on the Country of Residence. Please get in touch with the organizer for details.
USD 175 New
USD 90 Repeaters
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Every participant is advised to:
- – Download and install the Zoom app
- – Have access to a computer and an adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- – Ensure that the computer mic and camera function properly
- – Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- – Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
Participants are responsible for ensuring their internet connection, electricity, and equipment work properly during the workshop. In case of a power outage, poor internet connection, or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
Email [email protected]
- Price: Rates are based on country of residence, please contact the organizer for details
Saturday, May 13, 2023
- 9 AM - 12:30 PM
- Session 1
Sunday, May 14, 2023
- 9 AM - 12:30 PM
- Session 2