Meditation & Kundalini
February 24 – 25, 2021
5.30 PM – 9.30 PM
Instructor: Martha Luz
In this workshop, you will be guided to do a kind of meditation that does not use concentration, breathing, or visualization techniques. In this meditation you will purely experience relaxation, calming your mind and your whole being from ‘busy-ness’; even the ‘busy-ness’ of meditating. Through this meditation, your pineal gland will be activated and your Spiritual Heart and feelings will be strengthened.
Participants have reported the Meditation training workshop has helped them:
- Calm their mind and relax their body
- Sleep better and deeper
- Achieve higher levels of consciousness
- Increase their Spiritual Awareness
- Activate the pineal gland to improve health and meditation
- Cleanse their body layers (cleanse emotions, trauma) to help open the Spiritual Heart more easily
- Experience the joy and enjoyment of being loved by True Source
The purpose of this training workshop is to accelerate the cleansing and purifying of your chakras by allowing your Kundalini to work continuously 24/7 with simple techniques. The Kundalini energy is essential to ‘burn’ negative energies in your body and around the Spiritual Heart. When negative energies are removed, your Spiritual Heart will open better.
Participants have reported that the Kundalini training workshop has helped them:
- Remove negative energies within their body and their Spiritual Heart
- Accelerate the Kundalini cleansing and purifying process
- Cleanse and widen the Sushumna
- Experience advanced cleansing body layers
- Stimulate the core of the Kundalini
Meditation & Kundalini: Reiki Tummo Level 2
It is advised to attend all workshops, however, you may choose to attend only one workshop.
Meditation: February 24, 2021
Start at 5:30 PM
End at 09:30 PM
Kundalini: February 25, 2021
Start at 05:30 PM
End at 09:30 PM
How to Register
Click here to register
Registration Deadline: February 23, 2021
A USD 20 late fee will be added for all registrations/payments received 2 days before the workshops.
Workshop fee for new attendees based/living in North America:
New: USD 180
Repeater: USD 30
New: USD 160
Repeater: USD 30
For international prices, please contact the local coordinator.
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom, every participant is advised to:
- Download and install Zoom app
- Have access to computer and adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- Ensure that computer mic and camera function properly
- Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
Participants are responsible to make sure their internet connection, electricity and equipment work properly during the workshop. In case of power outage, poor internet connection or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
Coordinator: Rossy Murcia
Email: [email protected]
As we have started to operate in Australia as Natural Way of Living Pty Ltd and we are still in the process of transitioning to an international organization for the rest of the world, temporarily, those who reside permanently in Australia (do not have to be citizens or permanent residents) must comply with the current regulations. This means that for the time being, those whose permanent domicile is Australia may only attend workshops/retreats (both online and offline) that are organized by Australian coordinators or taught by GM Irmansyah Effendi. This limitation is not applicable for Secrets of Natural Walking workshops. For more information please contact: [email protected]