Level 1 & 2
March 20 & 21, 2021
8 AM – 4.30 PM
Instructor: Gerard Laracy
Reiki Tummo® Level 1 (March 20)
The Level 1 Reiki Tummo training workshop provides a simple beginning to deeper and more complete personal and spiritual programs. You will learn to start relying on True Source Love as the best and most effective source of healing energy for your health and emotional benefit.
Participants have reported that the Level 1 Reiki Tummo training workshop has helped them:
- Practice self-healing and channeling to improve the physical and emotional well being of themselves, their friends, family and others
- Sleep better
- Improve their immune system
- Relax their body and mind
- Reduce their worries and anxieties, and help them be in a good mood more often
- Cleanse their energy body, chakras, and energy channels, boosting their energy by at least 2-3 times
- Connect them to their Heart to let the blessing of True Source work on them and their whole well being
Reiki Tummo® Level 2 (March 21)
The Level 2 Reiki Tummo training workshop will help you to instantly and safely awaken your Kundalini by allowing True Source Love to help cleanse the Sushumna, the path through which the Kundalini passes. This enables you to remove energy blockages within you so that your energy flows more freely and you will be able to channel energy better. You will also learn the next level of distant healing, sending energy forwards or backward in time.
Participants have reported that the Level 2 Reiki Tummo training workshop has helped them:
- With more advanced and deeper healing for themselves and others
- Send energy forwards and backward in time
- Help to improve the quality of their meditation
- Boost energy level further after Kundalini awakening
- Better connect their Spiritual Heart to True Source
- Experience a deep cleansing in their Heart, mind and body
Reiki Tummo Level 1: None
Reiki Tummo Level 2: Level 1
The workshops will be conducted in English.
It is advised to attend both levels, however, you may choose to attend only one level.
How to Register
Click here to register
Registration Deadline: March 15, 2021
Please contact the Coordinator for information about the workshop fee.
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom, every participant is advised to:
- Download and install Zoom app
- Have access to computer and adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- Ensure that computer mic and camera function properly
- Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
Participants are responsible to make sure their internet connection, electricity and equipment work properly during the workshop. In case of power outage, poor internet connection or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
Coordinator: Tim Johnsson
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +(44) 776 777 5901