Website Project Manager
Position location: Anywhere
Language(s) required: English (Indonesian a plus)
Position Type: Long-Term
Intended Start Date: Immediate
Time Commitment: 6 hours per week
Position Location: Anywhere
Language/s Required: English (Indonesian a plus)
1. Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
2. Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
3. Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
4. Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
5. Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes.
6. Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
7. Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes.
1. At least 2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
2. Experience in communicating with different stakeholders in various ways
3. Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
4. Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
E-mail: [email protected]