- 02 - 03 Jul 2022
TimeJakarta WIB (GMT+7)
- 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1 & 2 – ONLINE – Indonesian with translations
Open Heart Mindfulness Workshop Level 1 & 2, taught directly by the founder of Open Heart Meditation ®, Irmansyah Effendi.
This is a replay session of the recorded Open Heart Mindfulness workshop 25-26 June 2022. These workshops will take place online in Indonesian. Translation into English will be provided.
Natural Way of Living newest program, the “Open Heart Mindfulness”
is for everyone to achieve mindfulness with a simple yet effective Open Heart method. Perfect for beginners and seasoned meditators.
Whether you are an executive, entrepreneur, office worker, student, or parent, daily stress and pressures continuously surround us. We can get so busy that it’s hard for us to simply stop our thinking. We constantly get distracted with random thoughts or worries even when we are supposed to take a break or rest
Open Heart Mindfulness is a new program by Natural Way of Living to help the busy mind and heart to disengage from distractions and be centered in the present moments.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability we need to be fully present and free from distractions, not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us. It is not a talent we are born with, rather it is a skill that needs to be practiced.
As described by Harvard Health Publishing from Harvard Medical School, these are the benefit of mindfulness
Mindfulness improves well-being. Increasing your capacity for mindfulness supports many attitudes that contribute to a satisfying life. Being mindful makes it easier to savor the pleasures in life as they occur, helps you become fully engaged in activities, and creates a greater capacity to deal with adverse events. By focusing on the here and now, many people who practice mindfulness find that they are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past, are less preoccupied with concerns about success and self-esteem and are better able to form deep connections with others.
Mindfulness improves physical health. If greater well-being isn’t enough of an incentive, scientists have discovered that mindfulness techniques help improve physical health in a number of ways. Mindfulness can: help relieve stress, treat heart disease, lower blood pressure, reduce chronic pain, improve sleep, and alleviate gastrointestinal difficulties.
Mindfulness improves mental health. In recent years, psychotherapists have turned to mindfulness meditation as an important element in the treatment of a number of problems, including depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, couples’ conflicts, anxiety disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
How Open Heart will help with mindfulness?
The heart is the deepest center of human consciousness and it is also the center of peacefulness and happiness. With Open Heart Mindfulness, you can activate the heart to bring balance and calm the mind with its positive qualities.
The mindfulness method with Open Heart helps you clear your mind, be fully aware and be more happily engaged with the present moments.
Participants will learn and practice in these workshops:
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1
– Present Awareness
– Being here and now
– Natural relaxation methods
– At Peace
– Open Heart Mindfulness Meditation – Basic
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2
– Instant release of heavy thoughts/burdens from the brain
– Detachment from negative emotions
– Detachment from distractions
– Forgiving others
– Being more grateful
– Open Heart Mindfulness Meditation – Intermediate
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1:
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2:
Have attended Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1 (OHM1) – REPLAY
Saturday, July 2, 2022
1830 to 2130 HRS Jakarta time
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2 (OHM2) – REPLAY
Sunday, July 3, 2022
1830 to 2130 HRS Jakarta time
- – These workshops will take place online in Indonesian. Translation into English will be provided.
- – It is advised to attend both levels, however, you may choose to attend only one level
How to Register
Click here to register
Latest date for registration: June 30, 2022, 1500 HRS Jakarta time, or if there is no more vacancy before June 30, 2022.
Please contact: [email protected] for a late registration request.
Participants who register and/or completed the payment after June 30, 2022, 1500Hrs Jakarta time (if there is still available space), are subject to a surcharge of USD 25 or equivalent in your currency/person.
Participants who register and/or complete the payment after July 1, 2022 (if there is still available space), are subject to late charges of 100% workshop fee. Registration & payment will not be accepted within 12 hours before the first workshop starts.
*) please check here for EUR1, EUR2, other regions tier1 & other regions tier1
Please note that prices may fluctuate following global exchange rates
Please see details of the international prices here
For a fair energy exchange and to accommodate our international audience who come from various economic and regional backgrounds, our online workshop fees are categorized according to the median income and current prevalent fees of each region.
50% discount from standard workshop fee for members who already attended Open Heart Level 2 Workshop (regardless of version). This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
Discounts are available for those who require financial support and are able to provide supporting documentation. Please contact [email protected] for further information regarding discounts. Please email your discount application before June 29, 2022, 15:00 HRS Jakarta time – after that, we will not be able to assist you as time is needed to verify all documentation.
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom, every participant is advised to:
- – Download and install the Zoom app
- – Have access to a computer and an adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- – Ensure that the computer mic and camera function properly
- – Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- – Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
- – Participants are responsible to make sure their internet connection, electricity, and equipment work properly during the workshop.
- – In case of a power outage, poor internet connection, or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
- – Due to any reason, if a new participant attends less than ⅓ of the workshop, he/she will not receive a certificate nor recordings from the workshop. Attendance in the said workshop cannot be counted for the prerequisites of other workshops. However, he/she may repeat the workshop with a repeater fee.
- – Due to any reason, if a repeating participant attends less than ⅓ of the workshop, he/she will receive recordings from the workshop. However, attendance in the said workshop cannot be counted for the prerequisites of other workshops.
E-Mail: [email protected]
For more info, terms & conditions, please click here
- Price: Rates are based on country of residence
Saturday, July 2
- 18.30 WIB - 21.30 WIB
- Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1
- REPLAY session
Sunday, July 3
- 18.30 WIB - 21.30 WIB
- Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2
- REPLAY session