- 11 - 12 Feb 2023
TimeLos Angeles Time PST(GMT-8)
- 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1 & 2 – ONLINE – English
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1 & 2, is a newly launched workshop for everyone living in the fast lane.
Natural Way of Living newest program, the “Open Heart Mindfulness”
is for everyone to achieve mindfulness with a simple yet effective Open Heart method. Perfect for beginners and seasoned meditators.
Whether you are an executive, entrepreneur, office worker, student, or parent, daily stress and pressures continuously surround us. We can get so busy that it’s hard for us to simply stop thinking. We constantly get distracted with random thoughts or worries even when we are supposed to take a break or rest
Open Heart Mindfulness is a new program by Natural Way of Living to help the busy mind and heart to disengage from distractions and be centered in the present moments.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability we need to be fully present and free from distractions, not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us. It is not a talent we are born with, rather it is a skill that needs to be practiced.
As described by Harvard Health Publishing from Harvard Medical School, these are the benefit of mindfulness
Mindfulness improves well-being. Increasing your capacity for mindfulness supports many attitudes that contribute to a satisfying life. Being mindful makes it easier to savor the pleasures in life as they occur, helps you become fully engaged in activities, and creates a greater capacity to deal with adverse events. By focusing on the here and now, many people who practice mindfulness find that they are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past, are less preoccupied with concerns about success and self-esteem and are better able to form deep connections with others.
Mindfulness improves physical health. If greater well-being isn’t enough of an incentive, scientists have discovered that mindfulness techniques help improve physical health in a number of ways. Mindfulness can: help relieve stress, treat heart disease, lower blood pressure, reduce chronic pain, improve sleep, and alleviate gastrointestinal difficulties.
Mindfulness improves mental health. In recent years, psychotherapists have turned to mindfulness meditation as an important element in the treatment of a number of problems, including depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, couples’ conflicts, anxiety disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
How Open Heart will help with mindfulness?
The heart is the deepest center of human consciousness and it is also the center of peacefulness and happiness. With Open Heart Mindfulness, you can activate the heart to bring balance and calm the mind with its positive qualities.
The mindfulness method with Open Heart helps you clear your mind, be fully aware and be more happily engaged with the present moments.
Participants will learn and practice in these workshops:
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1
– Present Awareness
– Being here and now
– Natural relaxation methods
– At Peace
– Open Heart Mindfulness Meditation – Basic
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2
– Instant release of heavy thoughts/burdens from the brain
– Detachment from negative emotions
– Detachment from distractions
– Forgiving others
– Being more grateful
– Open Heart Mindfulness Meditation – Intermediate
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1:
Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2:
Have attended Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1
Los Angeles Time
- – These workshops will take place online in English.
- – It is advised to attend both levels, however, you may choose to attend only one level
How to Register
Click here to register
Latest date for registration: February 9, 2023
Participants who register and/or completed the payment after February 9, 2023, (if there is still available space), are subject to a surcharge of USD 20.
Rates are based on the Country of Residence. Please get in touch with the organizer for details.
Workshop fee for new attendees based/living in the USA:
OHM Level 1
New Participant: USD 70
Repeater: USD 35
OHM Level 2
New Participant: USD 90
Repeater: USD 45
50% discount from standard workshop fee for members who already attended Open Heart Level 2 Workshop (regardless of version). This discount cannot be combined with other discounts
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom, every participant is advised to:
- – Download and install the Zoom app
- – Have access to a computer and an adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- – Ensure that the computer mic and camera function properly
- – Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- – Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
- – Participants are responsible to make sure their internet connection, electricity, and equipment work properly during the workshop.
- – In case of a power outage, poor internet connection, or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
- – Due to any reason, if a new participant attends less than ⅓ of the workshop, he/she will not receive a certificate nor recordings from the workshop. Attendance in the said workshop cannot be counted for the prerequisites of other workshops. However, he/she may repeat the workshop with a repeater fee.
- – Due to any reason, if a repeating participant attends less than ⅓ of the workshop, he/she will receive recordings from the workshop. However, attendance in the said workshop cannot be counted for the prerequisites of other workshops.
Phone: (+1) 3106631864
E-Mail: [email protected]
- Price: Rates are based on country of residence
Saturday, February 11, 2023
- 8AM - 11 AM PST (GMT-8)
- Open Heart Mindfulness Level 1
Sunday, February 12, 2023
- 8AM - 11AM PST (GMT-8)
- Open Heart Mindfulness Level 2