- 18 Jun 2023
TimeAustralian Western Standard Time
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1 – IN PERSON – Bangor, North Ireland
Secrets of Natural Walking (SONW) is an interactive online workshop. Learn the most common mistakes in walking that cause poor posture, aching joints, and premature aging. Reactivate your body’s natural self-healing abilities by learning the six secret keys to walking properly.
Participants have reported that the Secrets of Natural Walking workshop has helped them with the followings:
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase energy levels and vitality
- Reduce joint, bone & nerve pain
- Improve posture and related conditions such as scoliosis and hunchback
- Improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels, digestion, metabolism & helps weight loss
- Promote a more toned and proportional body
- Increase spiritual wellness through a healthy mind and body
- Help the Spiritual Heart be more open and free
North Down Community Network – Wellbeing Centre, 25-27 Main Street, Bangor, United Kingdom
This workshop is delivered in person.
Instructor: Anastasia Ardiastuti
How to Register
Click here to register.
Workshop Fees for Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1
New: participants: GBP 140
Repeaters: GBP 70
- Price: Rates are based on country of residence, please contact the organizer for details