- 29 - 30 Jul 2023
TimeJakarta WIB (GMT+7)
- 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- IDR 1,750,000.00
Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1 – ONLINE – Indonesian with English Translation
Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1 (SONW) is an interactive online workshop. Learn the most common mistakes in walking that cause poor posture, aching joints, and premature aging. Reactivate your body’s natural self-healing abilities by learning the 6 secret keys to walking properly.
Participants have reported that the Secrets of Natural Walking workshop has helped them:
- – Improve sleep quality
- – Increase energy levels and vitality
- – Reduce joint, bone & nerve pain
- – Improve posture and related conditions such as scoliosis and hunchback
- – Improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels, digestions, metabolism & helps weight loss
- – Promote a more toned and proportional body
- – Increase spiritual wellness through a healthy mind and body
- – Help the Spiritual Heart be more open and free
Prerequisite for Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1
This workshop is delivered online.
Language: Indonesia & English
How to Register
Click here for the online registration.
Workshop Fees for Secrets of Natural Walking Level 1
Rates are based on the Country of Residence. Please get in touch with the organizer for details.
Indonesia Residents :
New – Rp.1,750,000
Repeater – 875,000
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom. Every participant is advised to:
- – Download and install the Zoom app
- – Have access to a computer and an adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- – Ensure that the computer mic and camera function properly
- – Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- – Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
Participants are responsible for ensuring their internet connection, electricity, and equipment work properly during the workshop. In case of a power outage, poor internet connection, or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
- Price: Rates are based on country of residence, please contact the organizer for details
Saturday, July 29
- 18:30 - 22:00 WIB
- SONW1 - session 1
Sunday, July 30
- 18:30 - 22:00 WIB
- SONW1 - session 2