Open Heart in Daily Life Series
Basic 1 & 2
February 13 & 14, 2021
9 – 11.30 AM
Instructor: Yvonne Kury
About This Workshop
Heart: the center to natural calmness, peacefulness, and happiness
In our daily lives, we often encounter challenges and problems that make us feel stressed out, anxious and burdened. We may question if it is possible for us to experience happiness, calmness, and peacefulness at those moments?
Now it is time for us to open our hearts to True Source* (The Creator, God, or Paramatman) to start experiencing natural happiness from deep within our heart. Opening the Heart, the key to connection to True Source, will improve our loving relationship with True Source so that we are naturally loved and guided every moment in everything that we do in life.
*To respect all religions, beliefs, and backgrounds, we choose the universal term “True Source” to refer to the Creator, God, or Paramatman. You are welcome to use any terminology you feel most comfortable with.
Experience how easy it is to activate happiness and peacefulness from the heart in your daily life
The short series of Open Heart in Daily Life workshops will help you to start experiencing happiness, calmness, and peace easily in your daily life.
By joining this workshop, you will get many benefits:
- Natural Methods
- Universal (non-denominational)
- Feeling based, allowing participants to really experience calmness, peace, and happiness naturally from the heart
- Helps in letting go of an overactive mind and excessive emotions
- Improves mood
- Simple and does not take a lot of time
Saturday, February 13, 2021
Basic 1 – Activating the Center of Peace, Calmness & Happiness
- Opening the Heart in practice
- Feeling calmness and peacefulness from the heart
Sunday, February 14, 2021
Basic 2 – Experiencing Calmness & Peacefulness in Life
- Opening the Heart in practice more completely
- Enjoying the calmness and peacefulness from the heart
Basic 1 – Activating the Center of Peace, Calmness & Happiness: None
Basic 2 – Experiencing Calmness & Peacefulness in Life: Basic 1
- The workshop will be conducted in German
- After completing at least 4 of the workshops from this series, you will be able to attend Open Heart Level 1 for the repeater’s fee or directly join Open Heart level 2
How to Register
Registration via Email: [email protected]
Deadline: February 7, 2021
Regional workshop fees vary and are available on request: [email protected]
Payment: only after your registration has been confirmed by the committee.
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom, every participant is advised to:
- Download and install the Zoom app
- Have access to a computer and adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- Ensure that computer mic and camera function properly
- Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- The room must be adequately quiet because there will be partner/group practices, so no noise shall be present that may disturb others
- Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
Participants are responsible to make sure their internet connection, electricity, and equipment work properly during the workshop. In case of a power outage, poor internet connection, or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
Contact: Yvonne Kury
Phone: (+49) 1743314115
E-mail: [email protected]