Secrets of Natural Healing
Level 1 & 2
May 8 & 9, 2021
10 AM – 6 PM
Secrets of Natural Healing is a new Natural Way of Living program developed by Irmansyah Effendi (founder of Natural Way of Living, author of Smile to Your Heart Meditation) to help you trust True Source (The Creator) and let The Blessings of True Source heal your body, heart and mind even more completely.
Secrets of Natural Healing Level 1 (May 8)
In this introductory workshop, you will be guided to trust and surrender to True Source or The Creator to:
- Open the Spiritual Heart to True Source for a happier, healthier, and more relaxed everyday life
- Release stress, burdens and pressure by cleansing the body and mind from negative emotions
- Activate Natural Self-Healing methods to rejuvenate our physical, mental, emotional health and uplift our mood
- Connect the Spiritual Heart to True Source for calmness, peacefulness, and deep fulfillment
Secrets of Natural Healing Level 2 (May 9)
The purpose of this workshop is to help you trust and surrender to True Source more completely to:
- Activate natural methods to heal oneself and others for physical, mental, and emotional healing and rejuvenation
- Able to trust True Source more completely and be freed from problems, burdens and overactive/negative thoughts
- Open the Spiritual Heart to True Source more completely for further spiritual development
Secrets of Natural Healing Level 1: None
Secrets of Natural Healing Level 2: Level 1
It is advised to attend both levels to get optimal benefits. However, you may choose to attend only one level
How to Register
Click here for registration
Registration deadline: May 5, 2021
An AUD 28 late fee will be added for all registrations/payments received 2 days before the workshops.
New participant: AUD 187
Repeater: AUD 94
New participant: AUD 248
Repeater: AUD 127
New participants who already attended MRT++ will be charged with a Repeater’s fee.
Payment: only after your registration has been confirmed by the committee.
This online workshop will be conducted via Zoom, every participant is advised to:
- Download and install Zoom app
- Have access to computer and adequate internet connection to use Zoom
- Ensure that computer mic and camera function properly
- Be in a private and quiet room when attending the workshop
- Ensure that their attention is not divided during the workshop
Participants are responsible to make sure their internet connection, electricity and equipment work properly during the workshop. In case of power outage, poor internet connection or equipment failure, no refunds will be issued.
Coordinator: Sharon Clarke
Phone: (61) 0437396014
Email [email protected]
As we have started to operate in Australia as Natural Way of Living Pty Ltd and we are still in the process of transitioning to an international organization for the rest of the world, temporarily, those who reside permanently in Australia (do not have to be citizens or permanent residents) must comply with the current regulations. This means that for the time being, those whose permanent domicile is Australia may only attend workshops/retreats (both online and offline) that are organized by Australian coordinators or taught by GM Irmansyah Effendi. This limitation is not applicable for Secrets of Natural Walking workshops. For more information please contact: [email protected]